Auto Insurance Center
Articles To Help You File A Car Accident Claim
Article 1 of 13 in What to Know Before Filing a Car Insurance Claim
Read through the following articles and get the help you need when filing a car accident clam:
- How To File A Car Accident Claim Learn how to file a car accident claim, and get the payment you deserve from your insurance company
- How To Value Accident Settlements It is critical to know the value of your car accident claim before you accept a settlement offer. See what damages are available to you before filing a car insurance claim.
- How To File Personal Injury Claims After A Car Accident If you are filing a personal injury claim after a car accident, you will need to sign a medical authorization form granting your car insurance company access to your medical records.
- What To Know About Your Auto Claims Adjuster Know what an auto insurance claims adjuster is looking for, and learn how to work with them to maximize your claim value.
- Understanding Injury Settlements For Auto Accidents Find out how the company's car accident fault determination affects your settlement offer.
- What To Do When Your Car Insurance Claim Is Denied Has your auto insurance claim been denied? Find out reasons why and see what you can do to appeal a denied car insurance claim.
- Car Accident Injury Recovery In Choice, Fault, And No-Fault Insurance States Auto accident fault can play a big role in determining how much money you recover. Learn why fault is important to car accident recovery in fault and no fault states
- Car Repair Estimate: How To Get Money To Repair Your Vehicle Find out how getting car insurance money for your car damage repairs can be made simple.
- Car Insurance For A Totaled Car If you car is considered totaled, find out how to get the most out of your insurance claim and recover your losses.
- Car Insurance Claims For Stolen Cars And Property If your car has been stolen, find out the best way to manage a stolen car insurance claim in order to recover the full value of your vehicle.
- Diminished Value & Car Insurance Find out how to protect yourself from losing money due on the diminished value of your car after an accident.
- First Party Vs. Third Party Car Insurance Claims: Filing A Claim With Another Party's Insurance Learn the difference between First Party and Third Party car insurance claims, and know what to expect from each settlement process.