Life Insurance Center
Articles To Read Before You Buy Life Insurance
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Article 1 of 12 in What to Know Before You Buy Life Insurance
Become a smarter shopper by reading the following articles before you buy a life insurance policy:
- What Is Life Insurance And Why Buy It? Get a life insurance plan overview and see why buying life insurance is right for you.
- How To Buy Life Insurance Get the information you need in order to find the best life insurance plan for you and your family.
- Why Should I Buy Life Insurance? Whether you want to protect your family, plan your end of life finances, or invest your money, see how buying life insurance can help.
- The Importance Of A Life Insurance Application What you say on your life insurance application is important to your rates, coverage, and payout so be familiar with the process before you apply.
- What Does Life Insurance Underwriting Mean For Me See how life insurance underwriting calculates the cost of a policy, and find ways you can save money on a plan.
- Life Insurance Medical Exams Know what to expect from a life insurance medical exam, learn about no exam life insurance quotes, and see how you can prepare for your upcoming test.
- Life Insurance For Smokers Life insurance for smokers will be more expensive than a standard policy, but see how you can find a plan that fits your budget.
- How To Find Affordable High Risk Life Insurance High risk life insurance is available to people who are not healthy or have a history of medical problems. Find life insurance for high risk customers that you can afford.
- How To Find The Best Life Insurance Company Find the best rated life insurance companies in order to get a reliable policy.
- Life Insurance And Suicide Most policies have a life insurance suicide clause that deny coverage when the insured takes their own life. Be sure to read your policy before you purchase a plan.
- Life Insurance Agents: Captive Or Independent? Know what an independent life insurance agent is, how they operate, what their commissions are, and if an independent insurance agency is the right choice for you.