Ask An Insurance Pro - Question and Answers

Answers to your Insurance Questions - Ask Your Question

Home Insurance Question from Little Canada, Minnesota

Asked on 4/24/2019.   This question has received 44 views.
With all of the listed items being true, is there an anonymnous way to report this neighbor to their own insurance company to investigate this situation?   1. Neighbor has trampoline causing endless hours of screaming kids noise polution. 2. Trampoline is on sloped, un-even ground, un-anchored, unlocked, and un-signed. (Warning signs are typically required) 3. Trampoline is located in a high wind area near several homes. 4. Many small kids from neighborhood use the trampoline un-supervised. 5. Neighbor has a criminal past. 6. Neighbor is suspected of having homeowners insurance that does not cover trampolines and may drop homeowner coverage if trampoline is detected on property. 7. Neighbors homeowners insurance company name is unknown. 8. Neighbors are best avoided and best not communicated with.

Answer given on April 26, 2019

some of the items can be reported to the city/town for violations.  Otherwise there is not much to be done.

NOTE: The IMPORTANT NOTICE below is a part of this answer!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: These answers are for general information purposes only and are provided by the person answering and AS IS. It has not necessarily been reviewed by the management staff of nor is it binding any insurance agent, broker, or other insurance professional or any attorney or insurance company. Insurance laws, regulations and practices vary from state to state and insurance policies and practices differ from company to company, by type of policy, by state and locality and by type of insurance. Tiny variations in the facts, policy language or a detail not set forth in a question often can change the outcome or a professional's conclusion. Although has confirmed that the answer(s) was/were provided for the account of an experienced insurance professional, that professional may not be licensed in the state referred to in the question, and may not be experienced or up to date in the subject area. Unlike the answers provided here, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you consult a licensed insurance professional in your area or retain a licensed attorney listed on to represent you.