Health Insurance Center
Frequently Asked Questions and Articles about Health Insurance
Top Health Insurance Article
To answer this question it is important to understand what an experimental, technically called an investigational, drug is. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act is the United States of America law that assures "drugs and devices are safe and effective for their intended uses".
To ship a new drug across state lines, without a federally approved marketing ... Read Article
All Health Insurance Articles
Click title to view all articles within the topic:
- Health Insurance Articles
- Can my group health insurance carrier drop me from the policy?
- Does medicare cover my health expenses while I travel in a foreign country or should I buy supplemental health insurance designed for travelers?
- Does my health plan cover me while iâm traveling?
- Dreaded disease indemnity policy: to buy or not to buy?
- How does a new medical device become approved for use in treatment?
- Insurance coverage of experimental drugs and alternative treatments
- Medical evacuation health travel coverage: to purchase or not
- My insurance isn't paying my claim because they say it's not a covered benefit. But my doctor says it's medically necessary. How can I force them to?
- Out of network health coverage for diagnostic medical tests, Lab and x-rays
- COBRA and health coverage - qualifying events
- Connecting COBRA to job loss and unemployment
- I want to drop my insurance coverage and my employer will not let me. Can they do that?
- My employer cancelled my COBRA because I was late with my payment. How can I get them to reinstate it?
- What happens to my COBRA when my ex-employer goes out of business?
Health Insurance Q & As
Click title to view all questions within the category:
- Health Care Reform of 2010 For Disabled StatusHealth Care Reform of 2010 For Divorced StatusHealth Care Reform of 2010 for Employed Insured SingleHealth Care Reform of 2010 For Married StatusHealth Insurance Decisions for Divorced CouplesHealth Insurance Decisions for Domestic PartnersHealth Insurance Decisions for Married CouplesHealth Insurance Decisions for Single ParentHealth Insurance Decisions for SinglesHealth Insurance Decisions for the DisabledHealth Insurance Decisions for WidowsBasicsConsiderations When Buying Health Insurance PurchaseTypical Health Care FeaturesEmployer-Sponsored Group PoliciesIndividual Health Care PoliciesManaged Care: HMOS, PPOS, POS, And EPOMedicare, Medicaid And Medigaps (Medsupp)Federal Laws Affecting Health InsuranceUnderwriting PoliciesInsurance Coverage And Major Disease, Illness, Substance Abuse, And AIDS/HIVCollecting Claims, Dispute Resolution And DenialsGlossary Of Health Insurance Words And Phases