is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Long Term Care Insurance Center

Long Term Care Insurance Q & As

Question 8 of 9 in How Much Does It Cost
Can I change my mind and get a full refund after buying a policy?
Yes. You can get your money back just by notifying the company within a specified fixed period that varies from state to state, perhaps 30 days. This is called the "free look" period.