Health Insurance Center

Health Insurance Q & As

Question 3 of 3 in Health Care Reform Of 2010 For Divorced Status
Will the new insurance under the health care reform act pay for my dental work? After paying for my divorce, I cannot even afford to pay for my own crowns, Much less the cavities of my kids. We are healthy but our teeth need all my money!
Children will have dental coverage as part of the new Health Care Reform package, but you will need to work out a payment plan with your dentist or use insurance coverage if it is available. The plans covering the teeth of your kids won’t likely be offered until this fall, so talk with your dentist now about what needs to be done and what can wait.